UK City Numbers
What we can offer
We offer over 650 different area and town codes in our UK City Phone Numbers range. There are both Memorable UK City Numbers and Standard UK City Numbers available. Memorable UK City numbers attract premium pricing because they are often more sought after numbers. All of our UK city numbers are issued and regulated by OFCOM.
Which UK City are you looking to have a phone number for?
The most popular UK City Numbers are the larger cities and towns:
London Inner and Outer are covered by 0207 (Inner London) and 0208 (Outer London) numbers. There is also the 0203 number range with covers both inner and outer London.
London is the capital city of the United Kingdom with many businesses from across the globe located here because of its infrastructure and timezone. London has a diverse population of over 9.3 million and is host to tens of thousands of businesses.
For which services and plans can UK City Numbers be used?
UK City Numbers can be used for the following services and plans:
- Starting Out – Available with 100 inclusive minutes (UK landlines and standard UK mobiles) or Pay As You Go. No lengthy tie-ins because of a month by month contract. Dozens of useful business features included as standard. Click here to see a comparison of our plans.
- Flying High – Available with 750 inclusive minutes (UK landlines and standard UK mobiles) or Pay As You Go. No lengthy tie-ins because of a month by month contract. Dozens of useful business features included as standard. Our Flying High plan has more features than the Starting Out plan. The additional features include Caller ID Routing, Voice Menus, Dial By Extension, Phone Book Manager, Call Monitoring and Voicemail Transcription. Click here to see a comparison of our plans.
- Enterprise – Available with unlimited inclusive minutes (UK landlines, standard UK mobiles and many other international destinations) or Pay As You Go. No lengthy tie-ins because of a month by month contract. Dozens of useful business features included as standard. Our Enterprise Plan has all the features of the Flying High plan and also includes the following powerful features: Call Queuing, Wallboard Statistics, Call Reporting, Unlimited storage of call recordings and Text to Speech (voice prompts). Click here to see a comparison of our plans.
- Low User VoIP Service – pay a monthly fee per user with 100 blended UK landline and UK mobile minutes per user. Minimum contract 24 months.
- Medium User VoIP Service – pay a monthly fee per user with 1000 blended UK landline and UK mobile minutes per user. Minimum contract 24 months.
- High User VoIP Service – pay a monthly fee per user with 3000 blended UK landline and UK mobile minutes per user. Minimum contract 24 months.
- Custom VoIP Service – buy minutes bundles to use and share across the whole account, pay by service (not user). Minimum contract 12 months.
What types of VoIP Services do you offer?
There are 3 types of VoIP Service that we offer:
- Single User VoIP – typically for small businesses and micro businesses with a single employee and a limited budget.
- Multi User Voice over IP – typically for businesses with 2 or more users. Discounts are available for 2 to 10 users, 11 to 50 users, 51 to 100 users and 100+ users.
- SIP/IAX2 Trunks – for businesses with their own VoIP servers, each inbound trunk can carry 2 simultaneous calls. Outbound trunks available too.
UK City Numbers – largest UK cities
0121 covers most of Birmingham and much of the West Midlands, however there are nearby area codes covering places like Walsall, Wolverhampton and Dudley. Birmingham is the 2nd biggest city in the UK and has a huge industrial base.
0131 covers most of Edinburgh and 0141 covers most of Glasgow. Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland and is renowned for Financial Services, Renewable Energy and Technology Engineering. Glasgow has a reputation for Finance, Retail, Tourism, Food and Drink and Life Sciences
0151 covers much of Liverpool and 0161 covers Manchester. Liverpool has a large Public Administration, Education and Health sector whilst Manchester has recently become a major destination for Media, Creative Arts, Financial, Legal and Business Services. It also has 2 major sporting brands based there and United are obviously the best 😉
UK City Numbers – smaller cities
0113 covers Leeds and surrounding areas. Its main business sectors include Healthcare and Medical technologies and Financial and Business Services. 0114 covers Sheffield which is renowned historically for the Steel industry, however it is becoming a centre for high technology business because of its connections to Sheffield universities.
0115 covers Nottingham which has a varied business sector including Low Carbon technologies, Digital Media and Life Sciences. 0116 covers Leicester who are famous for their Food and Drink businesses as well as Textiles and Manufacturing.
0117 is the UK City Numbers code for Bristol and the city’s main industries are Aerospace, Defence, Media, IT and Tourism. 0118 is the code for Reading which recently became a City in 2012. It has many famous IT companies in the surrounding area including Microsoft and Oracle.
UK City Phone Numbers – Other Towns and Cities in England
UK City Phone Numbers – Other Towns and Cities in Scotland
Aberdeen and surrounds is a major town in Aberdeen City Council.
Edinburgh is the major city in the City of Edinburgh Council.
Alloa is a major town in Clackmannanshire Council.
Dundee is the major town in Dundee City Council.
Falkirk is a major town in Falkirk Council
Glasgow is the major city in Glasgow City Council.
Greenock and Port Glasgow are major towns in Inverclyde Council.
Lerwick and Scalloway are major towns in Shetland Islands Council.
Other Towns and Cities in Wales
Ebbw Vale and Tredegar are major towns in Blaenau Gwent.
Bridgend and Maesteg are major towns in Bridgend.
Caerphilly and Blackwood are major towns in Caerphilly.
Cardiff is the major city in Cardiff.
Colwyn Bay and Llandudno are major towns in Conwy.
Rhyl and Prestatyn are major towns in Denbighshire.
Buckley and Shotton are major towns in Flintshire.
Holyhead and Llangefni are major towns in Isle of Anglesey.
Merthyr Tydfil and Treharris are major towns in Merthyr Tydfil.
Port Talbot and Neath are major towns in Neath Port Talbot.
Newport and Caerleon are major towns in Newport.
Newtown and Ystradgynlais are major towns in Powys.
Aberdare and Pontypridd are major towns in Rhondda Cynon Taff.
Swansea and Gorseinon are major towns in Swansea.
Barry and Penarth are major towns in The Vale of Glamorgan.
Cwmbran and Pontypool are major towns in Torfaen.
Wrexham and Rhosllanerchrugog are major towns in Wrexham.
Other Towns and Cities in Northern Ireland
Antrim and Newtownabbey.
Ards and North Down, Bangor and Hollywood.
Causeway Coast and Glens, Coleraine and Ballymoney.
Derry City and Strabane.
Fermanagh and Omagh.
Lisburn and Castlereigh.
Newry, Mourne and Down.
Choosing the right UK City Telephone Numbers for you
Many of our customers choose a single telephone number to go with their service because that suits their business. Other businesses choose multiple phone numbers in different UK locations because they have a wider marketplace.
We can help you choose ultra local phone numbers in towns and cities where all the numbers adjoin the boundaries of the other. For example, if you are based in Slough you might want to consider a Maidenhead, Uxbridge, Staines and Bracknell phone numbers so that a larger local area can be covered.
What should I do next?